Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chelation therapy:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> General Food Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rachard1583

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Chelation therapy: Reply with quote

EDTA chelation therapy involves administering EDTA.

EDTA stands for ethylenediamine tetraacetic acid. It is a manufactured amino acid. EDTA has been used for heavy metal poisoning, because it binds lead and mercury and allows it to excreted from the body.

It is also thought EDTA can bind calcium, which contributes to the build-up of plaque involved in atherosclerosis. Oral chelation therapy and intravenous chelation therapy are both available. Your views and experience are welcome in the post, thanks!
buttered popcorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: It worked for me Reply with quote

I had mercury poisoning for 3 years before having them drilled out. Then I did chelation therapy for a month and came out of it with the help of the chelated minerals. I know they worked. This was way way back in 1991. The mercury prevented my system from fully digesting proteins and then that caused many complications: stomach problems, muscle fatigue, intolerance to other foods, impotence and general ill feelings. A led to b which led to c which led to c-1, c-2 , c3 etc.
These days one can test hair for heavy metals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> General Food Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum