Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Frog legs!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Latisha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Frog legs! Reply with quote

You know, those frog legs always remind me of my Cyril's! Don't laugh, please! You heard me right, darling. Smile My Cyril's legs are so awfully toned and brown that they make those Olympics swimmers' staggeringly sexy, lithe legs look flappy. Unsure His legs are so long that once we were walking along a canal in the countryside when a big bull took one look at me and became jealous of my sleek bod and decided to charge at us at full speed! I was so desparate to jump over onto the other bank to escape but couldn't. My Cyril threw himself down at once across the water like a macho bridge for me to totter across on to get away from the ugly bull! Laughing Out Loud Such a rare gallant species, my Cyril! Too much homemade Sloe gin again, I'm afraid! Huh?

Now, where were we, darling? Ah. Frog legs!! Have you ever tried frog legs, darling? Say, frog legs fried in butter? Delicious! And instead of scuttling off to one of those expensive, posh restaurants downtown, do try to cook it at home yourself, darling. Very cheap to buy and so simple to cook, too! Those frogs legs are always sold skinless- that saves you from screaming. Get 1 or 2 boxes of frozen frog legs from a Chinese supermarket and defrost them thoroughly.

FROG LEGS FRIED IN BUTTER: Season frog legs with some salt, pepper and chopped garlics. Fry crushed garlics in some butter. Add frog legs in batch and fry until golden. Serve hot.
FRIED FROG LEGS WITH CURRY FLAVOR: Season frog legs with less salt, some curry paste and pepper. Fry them likewise.
FROG LEG CURRY: Fry crushed garlics in little coking oil ( optional: add chopped fresh lemon grass and chopped fresh chilli, if you can get them ). Add all frog legs and stirfry for 5 minutes. Add some curry paste, 1 teaspoon of sugar and sliced onions. Stirfry for a few minutes. Pour in some water ( not too much ) just enough to reach below the surface of meat. Simmer until tender. Add some coconut cream. Serve hot with some crushed, roasted peanuts thrown on top. Serve with warm baguettes/ hot garlic bread.
These delicious frog legs should go well with your Halloween party! Laughing Out Loud

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why did the bull chase you? were you sitting on a tree stump and you crossed and uncrossed your legs at the bull Basic Instinct style to aggravate him?!! ;o)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Recipes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum