Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stupid Moments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Anything Goes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samantha_foods

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Stupid Moments Reply with quote

Got any stupid moments to share? They could be your own, or they could be from someone you know.. Let's share the hilarity and idiocy!

Yesterday, I clogged up my friend's toilet and kept flushing it until it overflowed. However, I managed to unclog it and clean up all the water without him finding out. If he would've found out, everybody would make fun of me so much for it.
GaryProtein

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was the door fitted with a double key deadbolt with no accessible key to be found inside? I imagine this was in an apartment where there was only one way in and out.
Paul79UF

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went into the laundry room today to move the clothes from the washer to the dryer.

When I yanked on a stubborn pair of jeans, my hands flew up and knocked down an entire shelf full of paper towels rolls, bags of dried beans, and a few boxes of cereal.

It was a huge mess. Anger
SomeBoy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I late from my job today and I have met with my bos. It was a very stupid moment, believe me. Unsure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Anything Goes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum