Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Article titled, "Sifting. To Sift or Not To Sift"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Cooking Tips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrBiggles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Article titled, "Sifting. To Sift or Not To Sift" Reply with quote

Hey, wanted to stop by and offer up some really outstanding hints & information on baking. A good friend and local (to the SF Bay Area) pastry chef has recently put up an article on the above. It isn't very often she cuts loose with pearls of wisdom this handy. Enjoy.

http://eggbeater.typepad.com/shuna/2008/02/baking-hint-sif.html

Biggles
Michael Chu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a good article - thanks for posting it. I look at Shuna's blog about once a month, so I miss a lot of good stuff.

On a slightly related topic, have you had a chance to eat at Sens yet? I had reservations and arranged to see Shuna again two weeks ago but came down quick and hard with the flu. Now, my coworker, who is also interested in dining there with me, is down so I'll probably try to make it out there in the next couple weeks.
DrBiggles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Chu wrote:
This is a good article - thanks for posting it. I look at Shuna's blog about once a month, so I miss a lot of good stuff.

On a slightly related topic, have you had a chance to eat at Sens yet? I had reservations and arranged to see Shuna again two weeks ago but came down quick and hard with the flu. Now, my coworker, who is also interested in dining there with me, is down so I'll probably try to make it out there in the next couple weeks.

I haven't. Was invited to the pre-opening dinners, but wasn't able to attend. Waaaaaahhhh.

Check today either at MH or Eggbeater. She's got a knife skills class coming up on Feb. 17th. I've taken it twice and hosted once, it's a most excellent class and I can't stress enough, go!

Biggles
danicamoore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the post anyway. Great article to read though. Pretty interesting to me. Can I join with you? Peace ^__^ just got bored.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Cooking Tips All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum