Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HEAT RETENTIVE PLATES BLOG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Engineer Speak
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjrb230

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: HEAT RETENTIVE PLATES BLOG Reply with quote

I invite you to see http://hotsmart.blogspot.com
my blog about heat retentive plates, after all cooking is about enjoying food and as far as I know my plate is the only one that enhances any meal.
Juan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Michael Chu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juan, this is the last post/topic linking to your heat retentive plates that I'm going to allow. After this, please post something interesting, unique, or informative to the readership.

Every few months you hop on and "submit" a new link - I suggest you post them to one of your already existing forum topics such as this one.
jjrb230

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: MY LAST POST ABOUT HEAT RETENTIVE PLATES Reply with quote

I am sorry that heat retentive plates turned out to be boring to this site, they improve any dish (recipe) that you can come up with and they are the first functional design change to ceramic plates in about 12000 years. I am disapointed of this type of "engineers", no wonder you turned out to be cooks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Michael Chu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're not boring, but the way way you're going about posting links to your content is generally considered spam. The only reason it's been allowed to persist on the site is because it's interesting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Engineer Speak All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum