Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

steamed aparagus

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: steamed aparagus Reply with quote

this is for steamed asparagus. steam it as you want and saute(yes!) garlic, onion, sweet pepper with seasoning(occassionally we add chili sauce)and let cook until onion browns lightly.First add onion then a minute later add garlic and pepper. when the onion is browned stop cooking. when asparagus is finished ,add it to the finished saute and serve.

tip: do about 1/4 of a medium onion,2 garli cloves, and 3 small sweet pepper for 15 to 18 asparagus spears. Smile bon appetite.
julian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Please Test This Michael and Respond If Yall Like It Reply with quote

Please respond if you like this . I have 16 views but no responses. Michael, will you test this one night please? Don't forget to respond. Enjoy!
Wink
youngcook

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Calling Michael! Reply with quote

Test this please. Sad
youngcook

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Is It Good? Reply with quote

Has anyone tried my recipe yet? Do you all like it?Does it need anything else? I want to update and try it by your recommendations. Cool
Echo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: roasted Reply with quote

I prefer the roasted/nutty flavor when using olive oil and sea salt....toss and roast in the oven, like 450 for a few minutes, totally depends on the thickness of the asparagus....for the time, can be checked with a fork
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Recipes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum